Our Various Links

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thalia

Oh, woe to me. As the first Charis to post on this blog, I deem it unnecessary for you to treat me with exceptional courtesy and honor (though of course, it would be nice; XD). Anyways, welcome to this site created by me and my sisters, Euphrosyne and Aglaea, the three Graces - also known as Charit(i)es.

You're probably here because 1) You're curious about these so-called personages from Greek Mythology, 2) You want to send us hate mail about a review you got, 3) You were just curious about us (and bored), or 4) Some reason we don't know.

Well.

Welcome to this blog. If you have any questions, ask us. Euphrosyne and Aglaea will be more than eager to help you find your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment