Our Various Links

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Euphrosyne

Hi there! It's me, Euphrosyne - it's an extremely long name to type, so I don't mind if you call me Syne (pronounced Sih-nee), Phrosa (pronounced Fraw-suh), or Euphra (pronounced Yoo-fruh).

I'm just your regular Grecian-American Charite, chillin' with my sisters. It's my job to make people happy, so I almost never flame. Instead, I give Con Crit and praise various authors. If you've been flamed by me, you need to delete your fanfics as soon as possible.

Right now, it's almost time for bed. I guess I'll just have to tell Aglaea that she won't be able to post her...well, post, until tomorrow afternoon. No doubt she'll throw a huge temper tantrum. I can always tell her not to blame me, as it was Thalia who spent the longest on the computer typing up her post...(:

~
Euphrosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment